Customer Service and Sales Advisors Needed
Kick start your career!!
Fantastic job opportunities available! Would you like to work for Ireland’s largest indigenous business outsource provider?
Well you are in luck, we are currently recruiting dedicated people with a high level of customer service and/or sales experience to join out dynamic and motivated teams.
We are on the lookout for people who are not afraid of challenges and hard work, people who are fun and enthusiastic and also motivated to achieve excellent results.
These are entry level positions and we have opportunities available in customer service, sales and even some roles with a nice customer service/sales blend for all you overachievers out there.
All positions offer full training with a qualified and selected group of colleagues who will support and teach you all about these dynamic roles.
Areas of responsibilities:
- Handling a high volume of enquiries from customers, ensuring a quick and effective resolution while efficiently processing incoming applications
- Providing relevant and up to date advice to customers
- In-depth knowledge of the business, and the services provided
- Effectively managing a database through accurate and efficient data entry
- Adhering strictly to data protection and confidentiality laws
- Ensure that all inbound and outbound documentation is processed correctly and in a timely
- Accurate data entry and efficient management of database
- Conduct regular and thorough audits for compliance and quality improvement
- Assist with reporting and creating documentation
- Ad hoc administrative duties such as filing, scanning, photocopying and faxing documents
These are very fast paced roles, requiring energetic and enthusiastic individuals with a real drive to succeed. In addition, the ideal candidates will possess:
- Previous Sales or Customer Service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An exceptional telephone manner and strong Customer Service ethic
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ideally have completed a relevant course or have experience dealing with computers, strong computer skills are essential. (e.g. ECDL)
- Proven ability to deal with problems and solve them effectively
- Ability to work well either individually or as part of a team
- An understanding of the importance of strong adherence to data protection and confidentiality Law.
In return you will get:
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Commission Structures for all Sales Roles
- Subsidised Canteen
- Career Progression and Personal Development
- Free Parking
- Sports and Social Clubs
- Great team environment
- Annual Taxsaver tickets
- Cycle-to- work scheme
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company.
Our company is all about progression and if you are looking to reach to the top this is a great place to start. Coupled with your drive to excel and with our Employee Development Program we will support and encourage you all the way.
Interested in this exciting opportunity? Then please apply below…