Are you looking to build your career in the Digital Marketing and Social Media sphere? Are you looking to earn a little bit of extra money on the side too?
You’re our kind of people!
We here at the Mardyke Entertainment Complex are looking for digital brand ambassadors to help us keep Cork students fed and entertained!
The role will entail (but is not limited to) the following:
• Content creation: You will be responsible for helping us tell our brand story in a way that resonates with your fellow students. This will include audio, video, imagery, blogging and more.
• Community management: Students are important to us, and we need someone to communicate our products offerings and brand message to the wider student audience in an effective manner.
• Offer creation and distribution: We want to tailor our offerings specifically for students. You will be key in helping us decide what will work and spreading the word about it.
• Key campus contact: You will be the “go-to” contact for any group parties, events, potential bookings etc. coming from your campus.
• Helping us organise and spread the word about student-focussed events.
• You are studying Marketing, Business, Digital Arts and Humanities or similar.
• You are either at under-grad or post-grad level.
• You care about engaging in campus life.
• You want to be trained in the art and science of digital marketing.
• You really enjoy playing pool and eating (neither of these are essential)
This role will be paid (because we believe in doing things right around here). If you’re interested, please send an email to email@example.com and tell us why you should be considered for the role in 250 words or less.