Winthrop Engineering Ltd is one of Ireland’s leading mechanical and electrical engineering companies and have extensive experience delivering complex projects in Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Public Works, Industrial and Commercial sectors.
Winthrop Engineering Ltd offer a full range of installation services, including Engineering, Project Management, Data Works, Design, Build and Construction.
Winthrop is ISO 9001:2008, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 accredited and is also a registered Safe T Cert company.
Winthrop is seeking a Health and Safety Student to support our healthcare project in Cork, during June – August 2018.
The student will assist Safety Management and Site Management regarding.
- Ensuring that the Project is compliant with Health & Safety regulations.
- Conducting H+S audits and implementing corrective/preventative measures.
- Organising safety related training.
- Preparing Health and Safety documentation.
The ideal candidate will;
- Be studying for a recognised qualification in Health and Safety.
- Have some experience of working in the construction sector particularly in a high compliance environment.
- Have a proactive, customer focused approach.