The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Previous practical experience in working in a similar environment is desirable but not essential.
- Passion about elder care, providing residents with a safe, clean environment to live in.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- A professional, caring and empathetic nature.
- Be comfortable working in a sometimes challenging environment.
- Good level of English language skills.
- Availability to work varied shift patterns, Monday to Sunday.
Your Job will involve:
- Daily cleaning of the general areas and residents’ rooms within the nursing home.
- Proper use and storage of cleaning equipment and cleaning solutions.
- Collection and correct disposable of domestic waste.
- Cleaning of spillages as they occur and proper use of wet signs.
- To collect trays, use of the dishwasher and maintain a clean and tidy kitchen in the unit.
- To wash up crockery, cutlery etc. as required.
- Set up of trays for meals.
- Ensure safe work practices are observed and the environment is safe at all times.
- The post will be rotational and flexible according to the needs of the nursing home
What we offer:
- Comprehensive induction training
- Free Garda Vetting
- A rewarding working environment, with support from supervisors and managers
- Competitive rates of pay
- Subsidised meals
- Training & Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme which offers advice and counselling services, for carers and their immediate families
- Free healthcare uniform – one tunic paid for per year by CareChoice
- Additional annual leave for years of service
- Annual Loyalty bonus – this is based on years of service
- Refer a friend bonus
JOB IS EXPIRED.