Role: Intern Developer
Start date: Flexible
Role Description: You will work across a range of development roles, including native app development, web development, back-end systems, analytics.
Gross salary: €2500 per month
Who we are:
We’re a high-growth Dublin-based startup operating in digital health and we’re looking to identify talented and hard-working intern developers to join our team.
We’ve developed a breakthrough device for people suffering with digestive problems. Called AIRE, it is the world’s first personal digestive tracker and through breath analysis helps people find the foods most compatible with their unique digestive system.
Before applying, please learn more about our company and our product here: foodmarble.com
This is a really unique opportunity to get in early in the company’s growth so if you’re interested in making an impact in something that matters, please check out the job description below and make contact with us straight away.
What you’ll do:
- You will be involved in all stages of the software development process at FoodMarble.
What you need:
- Studying a degree in Computer Science, or similar technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Should be able to demonstrate a serious interest in some form of software development, ideally outside of the academic context.
- Experience in at least one of the following:
- Native app development through Java (Android) or Swift (iOS).
- General purpose: Python, ideally experience of Pandas, Jupyter (IPython) and a charting library, e.g. ggplot2.
- Server-side: currently use mix of PHP and AWS Lambda through Python.
- SQL Databases: PostgreSQL, or fluency in some SQL variant (MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL, etc).
- Infrastructure: Linux, ideally Ubuntu. Also experience with Amazon AWS highly beneficial.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills through English.
- Ability to work to a deadline. You need to be hard working, motivated and committed. Growing a company is hard and there’s a lot to do. We need people with the heart and the drive to jump in and start doing straight away.
- You need to be able to work with others in a team environment, and be comfortable working remotely.
- Most of all, we’re looking for someone who is adaptable, and with the attitude and aptitude to become a key building block in this company.
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org (with “Intern Developer” in the subject line) with a CV and a covering message explaining why you believe you are suited to this role.