GlobeTech is an IT service business delivering first class market focused teams to companies expanding their existing operations or entering new markets. We recruit across 40 languages worldwide with offices in Cork, London, Paris, Austin and Cupertino and over 480 staff members worldwide.
GlobeTech manages the complete project from defining the requirements, sourcing the resources and building the team either as an onsite or outsourced operation with excellence built into all aspects of what we do.
The primary responsibility of this role is to focus on the international aspects of dictation. Working to improve ability to accurately transcribe user speech. This role involves analyzing vocabulary.
- Analyzing and provide feedback on applications
- Natural language processing
- Speech & dictation analysis
- Identifying potential issues with localization across all languages under testing
- Improving accuracy of data
- Any other duties that may apply
- Excellent attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Ability to work independently and follow precise conventions
- Strong grasp of spelling and grammar
- Cultural awareness of native country
- Good oral and written communication
- Computer literacy and typing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or equivalent preferred but not required
- €28,500 per annum in our Cork offices
- Office hours Monday – Friday
- 1 year