A Night Porter is required for 4 star Midleton Park Hotel.
Main Duties to include:
- Turn around and setting up meeting rooms and function rooms for the day ahead
- Assist with reception, late check in and early check outs
- Comply with all cash handling and accounts procedures
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times
- Cleaning of public areas
- Carry out security walks
Good command of the English Language both written & verbal is essential.
Honesty and integrity is extremely important in this role.
The successful candidate must be reliable, accountable and responsible.
The ideal candidate will:
Be computer literate, be reliable and be well organised.
Be pro-active and a team player
Have previous experience of a similar role in a hotel would be essential. Previous bar experience/reception experience is desired.
Must be fully flexible as the role involves night work, shift work and weekends.
Excellent benefits on offer currently:
– Complimentary Leisure Club membership
– Discounted Accommodation rates
– Employee Counselling Line
– Bike to Work Scheme
– Pension scheme
-Christmas Savings Scheme
– Staff meals
– Free parking and bus stop at front door
***Midleton Park Hotel, part of the Talbot Collection, is an equal opportunities employer***
- Discounted/free food
- Subsidised gym membership
- On-site parking
- Company events & social hours
- Life insurance
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)