Job Type: Part-time flexible hours available
Job Location: All areas of Cork City and wider Country Cork.
About us: Caremark have now been operating in Cork for the last 10 years and established as one of the HSE’s preferred providers for elderly home care packages. Due to an increase in workload we are looking to recruit qualified care staff across the county. We require dependable, caring, and flexible individuals, who are qualified and experienced providing care for older people or people with physical and intellectual disabilities. Carers must be willing to provide both personal and domestic care to allocated clients.
- Be FETAC Level 5 qualified – or at least be in the process of completing FETAC Level 5 modules in Care Skills & Care of the Elderly or possess a Social Care degree. (Essential)
- Have experience providing care to elderly or disabled clients (Preferred)
- Have your own transport and full clean Drivers Licence, Class B. (Essential)
- Provide 2 x suitable character / previous employer references (Essential)
- Speak and write fluent English. (Essential)
- Complete and submit a Garda vetting application (Essential)
- Be legally entitled to work within Ireland and the EEA.(Essential)
- Caremark Offers: On-going In-house training, supervision and support in the community with flexible hours and holiday pay.
Starting Salary: €11.00 – €13.00 (Sundays) per hour