Job Type: Part-time flexible hours available
Job Location: Cork City
About us: Caremark have now been operating in Cork for the last 10 years and established as one of the HSE’s preferred care providers.
- Physically Disabled
- Intellectually Disabled
We work to assist our clients in many different ways, from one to one home care support to Student note taking and general personal assistance on and around campus.
We offer flexible working hours and support as well as the chance to work in a rewarding industry assisting clients to go about the tasks in their daily lives that many of us take for granted.
- Be FETAC Level 5 qualified – or at least be in the process of completing FETAC Level 5 modules in Care Skills & Care of the Elderly or possess a Social Care degree. (Essential)
- Have experience providing care to elderly or disabled clients (Preferred)
- Have your own transport and full clean Drivers Licence, Class B. (Preferred depending on location)
- Provide 2 x suitable character / previous employer references (Essential)
- Speak and write fluent English. (Essential)
- Complete and submit a Garda vetting application (Essential)
- Be legally entitled to work within Ireland and the EEA.(Essential)
- Caremark Offers: On-going In-house training, supervision and support in the community with flexible hours and holiday pay.
Starting Salary: €11.00 – €13.00 (Sundays) per hour