Zazzle is the world’s leading platform for quality custom products. Zazzle’s proprietary technology enables individuals, professional artists, and major brands, including Disney and Hallmark, to create and offer billions of unique products for customers worldwide. Zazzle’s rapidly expanding product base covers every topic imaginable and includes t-shirts, business cards, invitations, in addition to a variety of custom gifts. Upon creation, products are instantly and accurately visualized on the site and offered in the Zazzle marketplace. When ordered, each product is made on-demand, typically within 24 hours. Launched in 2005 and based in Redwood City, California, Zazzle’s vision is to redefine commerce, powered by the world’s imagination. We are looking for a passionate and professional PPC Specialist to join the Zazzle team to contribute to achieving the company’s goals.
The PPC Specialist will play an active role in the User Acquisition (SEM) team. This role is suited to a person who has strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills. This individual must have the desire to work in a fast paced environment, in a role that is very team oriented. The successful candidate will help to execute high volume PPC campaigns with large budgets on Google, Bing and Amazon.
Candidates must be flexible, self-motivated and have the ability to work on their own initiatives.
- Campaign management of PPC accounts across Google, Bing & Amazon
- Maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids and account daily budgets
- Supporting the generation of new paid search campaigns and aiding in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Designing the analysis necessary to evaluate performance and process optimizations
- Identifying trends in order to achieve maximum ROI
- Contributing to strategy and assisting in the development of account structures
- Executing tests and collecting and analyzing data
- Preparing reports for all major metrics, goals, revenue and other search initiatives
- Monitoring and evaluating search results and performance across major search channels
- Keeping pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Experience working with PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing).
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Proven experience managing ad high volume PPC campaigns
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel for analysis
- Degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- AdWords / Bing certification a plus.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Zazzle is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.