We are looking for a talented and ambitious Media Production Artist Intern to undertake marketing content projects in 2020. The Intern will be accountable for creating various media assets for ChatSpace supporting the Marketing and Sales team. This internship is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to start a career in Media Marketing and Content Creation, especially in the technology sector, and the successful candidate will be afforded a diverse set of activities, experiences and upon successful completion, references. We would like the goals of the student to be in line with our job description to ensure we can provide the most attractive opportunity and we would like to work with someone who is gaining a lot from their learning experience. ChatSpace will be happy to create a mutually beneficial way for a successful candidate to develop their full suite content portfolio and will be flexible in providing support.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable with high-level technology and business concepts, be passionate about the “art” of media and will have an abundance of ideas for creating content. They know how to bring a brief to life. The candidate is passionate about creating beautiful and effective photography, footage and graphic design. The company is still an early stage start-up so an entrepreneurial mindset is a must. The intern should be a self-starter.
The candidate also has:
- Natural creativity and the ability to produce unique and disruptive pieces of media within the content blueprint and brand guidelines
- The ability to promote a value proposition across multiple media
- Working knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of media assets
- Program proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, preferred
- Skill at presenting information effectively and clearly and not fearful of presenting ideas or designs to a group of people
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organisational and time-management abilities
- Studies in marketing, media production, photography, graphic design, illustration or related field preferred
- Working knowledge of the technology industry is advantageous
Business acumen/Commercial awareness
We are looking for someone who is naturally curious about business, start-ups and technology and who will find the work interesting and rewarding.
Human Resources specialisation or experience
The intern will be working on messaging for a HR product so knowledge and fluency in this domain will be advantageous.
Artificial Intelligence specialisation or experience
The intern will be working on messaging for an Artificial Intelligence product so knowledge and fluency in this domain will be advantageous.
- Conceiving and developing creative pieces of marketing content according to content blueprint including assets for the website
- Providing design support for the marketing department, including social media assets and marketing campaigns
- Creating compelling and relevant social media content such as images, footage and infographics
- Creating people and events photography and footage
- Capturing and communicating customer testimonials across multiple media
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of design brand guidelines
- Ensuring consistency between projects to achieve overall messaging goals
- Ensuring all graphics align with overall company goals, values and mission
- Working closely with Marketing Leadership to ensure appropriate approval for all designs