Do you have a passion for science and engineering? We are looking for our next Science and Engineering Recruitment Consultant in Cork!
We understand that not all scientists are meant for the lab, you need interaction and rewarding targets to progress your career! Working with leading pharmaceutical, device and biomedical companies you will pair technically qualified employees into their teams whilst growing your own knowledge of science in the business industry.
We want to talk with ambitious people who share our core values and love the sound of a lively, target driven environment.
The position will include:
- The full cycle of recruitment: consultation with clients on vacancies, planning the recruitment solution, sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates and working to close job vacancies.
- Business development with new clients through phone contact, meetings, networking and targeted marketing.
- Working to KPI targets including call volumes and revenue targets.
- The growth of existing customer revenue through maximising opportunities and ensuring we are meeting the requirements of our customers at all times.
- Sourcing and approaching candidates through job websites, LinkedIn, social media, networking, referrals and database marketing.
- Providing excellent customer service to both candidates and clients to promote the HRM brand.
- Presenting to and advising clients on market trends, topical issues and recruitment solutions.
- Hold a Science degree.
- Have 2+ years experience in sales or client facing environment.
- Be a sales driven individual who embraces a team-based culture.
- Be naturally entrepreneurial and have the ability to thrive in a conceptual sales role.
- Have strong interpersonal ability, be highly competitive and a self-starter.
- Be interested in building an outstanding and highly rewarding professional career.
- Be result orientated, high energy and chasing a compelling career path.
What we offer:
- Structured and clear career progression.
- Extensive learning and development programme.
- Company Recognition programme emphasising incentives and awards for high performance.
- Regular social events (we have a dedicated committee!) and regular Corporate Social Responsibility & well-being events.
- Other benefits including Healthcare, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme etc.
A little bit about us:
At HRM we pride ourselves on our culture which is characterised by everyone who works here. We have a commitment and passion to enable success. We deliver this through living our core values in everything we do!
We are Curious about people, we want to know what works and what doesn’t, constantly seeking to challenge the status quo. We are Authentic which for us means self-aware, genuine and results-oriented, leading with our hearts first. We are Empathetic, influencing by building consensus and gaining the commitment of all stakeholders. We exude Ambition believing in the expression of personal leadership qualities. We emphasise strong Judgement in our decision-making and the solutions we provide for customers. We ensure Mutuality & Collegiality in all our internal and external relationships and believe only relationships built on mutual respect are worthwhile.
Through our tailored career paths, we challenge your skills and develop your strengths with visible progression. You will step into the role of Science Recruitment Consultant in our Cork office and be exposed to our learning and development programme, with supported practical learning through workshops designed to develop you quickly. We believe in collaborative learning, exposing you to highly experienced commercial directors and recruiters to support and enhance your skills development and progression.
Join our team!
Apply now or for more information please contact Vivienne Roche | Internal Talent Acquisition Specialist | (01) 6321832