Amber Petroleum are currently recruiting for an experienced Shop Assistant for our Amber Oil Service station in Charleville.
Please note: this role involves working the night shift.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience as a Shop Assistant and be familiar with all aspects of this type of work and possess a passion for delivering first class customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
· Maintain an outstanding of store condition & visual merchandising standards.
· Maintain a fully stocked store.
· Ascertain customers’ needs & wants.
· Welcome & greet customers.
· Manage point of sale processes.
· Active involvement in receiving new shipments.
· Keeping up to date with product information.
· Accurately describe product features & benefits.
· Follow all company procedures & policies
Please apply below with your most up to date CV and cover letter.
· Although previous experience is essential, full training will be provided
· Amber Petroleum Benefits Program, including discounts on various goods and services and access and discounts to various courses
· Discount for all staff on Deli Products
Please note that the above should list should be considered non- exhaustive and may be added or amended over time.
Please also note that by applying for this role, you are authorizing Amber to keep your CV on file for 12 months from the submission date in accordance with our GDPR Policy.
- On-site parking
- Discounted/free food
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract