The UCC Clinical Research Facility wishes to update our H&S documentation and would like to acquire the assistance of a incoming 3rd of 4th year student/recent graduate for the summer.
The role would require the successful candidate to
- Visit each of the CRF-C sites, staff and summarise risk assessment requirement.
- Update Centre level risk assessments
- Complete personalised risk assessments with each of the staff members (e.g. Ergonomics, VDU, etc – templates in place).
- Update existing H&S statements with new contact details, new locations, etc.
- Update electronic H&S folders
The suitable candidate will be supported by and report to the Centre Manager.
Please note the candidate would not be working from scratch. UCC has provided significant resources in this area and the CRF-C has previously prepared such documentation. This is primarily an updating of existing documentation.
We believe this would be an ideal stepping stone position students/graduates who might have an interest in a career in Health & Safety.
The candidate will paid on an hourly rate and will have the flexibility to work this as a part-time minimum 3 days to full time 5 days per week position. Office hours, Monday to Friday.
Interested contacts should send their CVs to Mary-Claire O’Regan firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business on Friday 18th May.
If you have any questions, please contact 021 4935198