Are you fun-loving, hardworking, and looking to make a difference? Do you enjoy diving deep into technology? Enjoy getting out from behind a machine to socialise and interact with people? Are you an ardent learner who’s always looking to improve? Do you like being a part of the “A-Team”? If so, then we have the position for you!
The Technical Analyst role is a pre-cursor to our field consulting, sales engineering, and technical specialist teams. To ensure you are set up for success in these roles, we provide a formal, year-long training program (or the Leadership Development Program as we like to call it) to teach you everything from Citrix and Microsoft technologies to professional skills like presentations and project management. Think of it like Citrix grad school, only we’re paying you to attend!
The training comes with a great salary and fun outings with your fellow colleagues. Upon hiring, you will immediately begin the challenging, competitive, specialized training program where you will learn about Citrix product technologies, develop presentation and leadership skills, and start to learn about the Citrix Sales and Consulting methodologies. We are seeking hard-working people who are passionate about problem solving, have an affinity for technology, but still love to have fun.
From the program you will:
- Obtain certifications in Citrix and Microsoft technologies
- Establish a technical competency of our product portfolio and become proficient with installation
- Learn key technical concepts around desktop and server virtualization, cloud computing, server-based computing, and network/systems architectures
- Become proficient in delivering product demonstrations and presentations
- Develop an individual style for communicating value proposition and messaging to customers
- Establish basic consultant-client relationships
The training is comprised of two primary components, New Hire Training and Rotations. During New Hire Training you will spend time in the office studying for technical certification exams, shadow field consulting projects, support sales opportunities as a technical authority, and conduct analysis for technical architecture issues in a customer’s environment.
Upon completion of New Hire Training, you will join a Rotation Program designed to further develop your leadership potential and ability to apply technical concepts effectively in the field. Rotations include working as an Inside Sales Engineer, Field Sales Engineering, Consulting, Managed Services, Technical Marketing, User Experience Group, Product Management and Product Engineering. While in Rotations, you are expected to be responsible for your business, take on more advanced responsibilities and demonstrate performance in a high-reaching environment.
What we are looking for in you:
- Graduating in 2020 with a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- 2:1 or higher preferred, with demonstrated successful leadership experience
- Be located in Dublin, Ireland, for the 12-month training program
- Bi-lingual candidates are desired but not essential
- Positive customer service attitude and eager to solve problems and overcome technical challenges
- Partner well with colleagues to get the job done successfully and efficiently
- Be willing to travel 70-80% of the time and relocate to a base city (location based on business needs) after the 12-month training
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible, dependable, and capable of quickly learning new technologies
- Understand basic Networking concepts (TCP/IP, Routing, Networking)
- Sponsorship is not available for this position
- If you move forward to the Interview stage, a CV, writing sample, and a copy of your transcript(s) will be required