At ABTRAN we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth. We are hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, to ensure a bright future.
Let us tell you more about this great opportunity:
Reporting to the Team Leader, this role provides a fantastic opportunity to join our team on a 4 week Fixed-Term Contract.
This role will start on the 11th December 2019 and will finish on the 10th of January 2020.
This role is Monday to Friday between 9am to 5.30pm – you will be off all bank holidays and all weekends. For the last week of this contract you would need to be flexible between the hours of 8am to 8pm.
How you will spend your day:
- Providing relevant advice to customers over the phone
- Using your knowledge to solve problems for customers
- Keeping yourself up to date with the business and relevant information
- Effectively managing a database through accurate and efficient data entry
- Adhering strictly to data protection and confidentiality laws
Our ideal candidate:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An exceptional telephone manner
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ideally, have completed a relevant course – strong computer skills are essential (e.g. ECDL)
- Proven ability to deal with problems and solve them effectively
- Ability to work well either individually or as part of a team
We’ve told you what you will do for us, now let us tell you what we will do for you:
At Abtran once you join us you become part of a team and part of an amazing community. We believe in nurturing and inspiring our people. We offer training in many different topics in professional development and personal development. Our Learning Management System has been recognised as the ‘Most Innovative Use of Technology’ in the HR Leadership & Management Awards. We believe in motivating our people to meet their goals and progress in their career and are big on internal promotions. There are so many opportunities for progression and have had many success stories this year and in previous years.
Some other employee benefits include:
- Free parking facilities
- Onsite canteen offering hot and cold breakfast/lunch options
- Coffee dock with baristas to fuel you for the work day
- Wellbeing programme focused on our people’s health and wellness
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Discounts
- Leap Card Tax Saver
What you need to do now:
If you are hungry to succeed in a growing organisation, have the desired background we would like to hear from you now.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract