Different pathways to obtaining the UCC Works Entrepreneurship and Innovation Award:
- Complete a 40 hour Internship with Blackstone LaunchPad at UCC (refer Internship description below).
- Create a Business Proposition and utilise the Blackstone LaunchPad Services. First step is to email email@example.com to request a meeting.
- Active member of the Entrepreneurial and Social Society.
- Active member of Enactus UCC
- Conduct research in relation to Entrepreneurship initiatives/programmes agreed by Blackstone LaunchPad at UCC.
Blackstone LaunchPad Intern
Relevant Background Information:
The Blackstone LaunchPad at UCC is a cross-campus entrepreneurship programme that supports all forms of venture creation by UCC students, staff and alumni.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Promote the Blackstone LaunchPad at UCC to the UCC student body
· Social media activities
· Event management and attendance
· Participation in different challenges / events
· Conduct research on behalf of the Blackstone LaunchPad at UCC
Essential Skills Required:
· A general interest in entrepreneurship and innovation
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Organisational skills
· Competency in use of social media, i.e. LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
· Ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team
Desirable Skills Required:
· Consumer sales experience
· Customer service experience
· Experience in organising group events
Objectives of the role
To help participants develop a greater interest in the domains of entrepreneurship and innovation and to also aid in both their personal and professional development.
To enable them to increase their network of contacts.
To help develop skills that will enhance a participant’s appeal to a prospective future employer.
How to Apply:
Email a one page CV and one page Ambassador Application Form (56kB) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for Applications:
Friday, September 29, 2017